E-market environment – aims to develop community bioenergy projects (connecting multiple biomass providers, organise billing, etc.) and defining the required services and activities for supporting their own cases.
Assessment tool – provides an evaluation methodology and tool along with a set of indicators, metrics and definitions for assessing the current status and future potential of a community endeavour regarding community bioenergy.
Toolkit – an online repository of existing open source tools that can complement the support services that are required during the entire community bioenergy project deployment process.
… is an online source of information, tools and services in the field of community bioenergy heating.
BECoop relevant Deliverables
- State-of-play of community bioenergy across Europe: market size, applications and best practices
- Regional and EU framework and value chain conditions affecting community bioenergy uptake
- Stakeholders’ perceptions, acceptance levels and needs on bioenergy heating
- Definition of community bioenergy heating uptake needs and challenges
- Self-assessment tool
- BECoop Toolkit
- Bioenergy RESCoops e-market environments
- BECoop catalogue technical support services
- BECoop catalogues business and financial support services
- Mobilisation actions for the development of projects
- Deployment of the BECoop capacity building program
- Awareness raising actions for improving bioenergy perceptions and image
- Co-definition of community bioenergy heating roadmaps
- BECoop Knowledge Exchange Platform
[ Close ]
External useful knowledge reports
RESCoops business models
Financial Handbook for RESCoops
Mobilizing European citizens to invest in Renewable Energy
Financing guide for Energy Communities
Business Models for Energy Communities
How the EU can support RESCoops and citizens to participate in the energy transition
Best practice guide for Energy Communities
RESCoops: An overview of energy and social innovation
RESCoops Business Models paper
Financing community energy
Guidance notes to the co-operative principles
RESCoops: main features and success factors in collectively implementing energy transition.